Saturday, October 25, 2008

Cheer Up!


My friend, Marie, whom I've known for years, is living in the Philippines. She IM me that she didn't do so well on the CPA (Certified Public Accountant) exam last weekend. The exam took 1000 passers out of 8000 examinees. I am sorry about that.

However, what I felt sorry most was I thought she was joking again like last time she told me she failed (which I was mad at that time because I didn't think it's funny.) Then she told me this time, the result was really final. Also, she was upset and crying when she was by herself. I felt so bad and told her I would call her at her house right away. And took a couple of minutes to chat with her, hopefully she would feel better. I knew she wouldn't in a brief time, but I still tried, and just let her know I'm on her side all the time.

Cheer up, Marie. We've all been through this. Everything's gonna be alright...

No comments: