Saturday, December 6, 2008

10 Reasons Why You Should Dump Your Loser Boyfriend


I have finished some part of this post before and now I just got it done. I was writing this for a friend who is not good at her relationship. Also, she meets a wrong guy to her. Their dumb relationship can be a example and that is why I post this. I dunno if she leaves her loser boyfriend yet and in a matter of fact, I don't really care. This dude is one of my blog readers too.

1. He is a LOSER. Did you read the title or not?
2. He is a mommy's boy. He loves HIS MOM more than you.
3. He loves HIMSELF more than you. If he has a dog, maybe he loves his dog more than you too.
4. He thinks he is superior to you. A screw-up even thinks he is better than you. You got that?
5. He CRIES way too often. A real man does not do that.
6. He LIES a lot. Especially to you.
7. He is wooing other girls. And He tells you he is doing that. Funny huh?
8. You thinks he is good to you but none of your friends think so. They hate him and he is actually a bad choice. Only you don't see that.
9. He treats you like shit. No one likes being treated like shit unless you are a Masochism.
10. He is NOT THAT INTO YOU. You should watch ''Sex and the City'' after this.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is not bad.

But that dude is a pretty bad one.