Saturday, January 5, 2008

[賭爛] I'm Outta Here !!

As I said, when a troll (白目) is talking trash or lying to me, I would know it. And I may just think, ''you son of a.... I just don't want to make things ugly. But if you screw me again next time, I'm gonna kick your ass.''

Today, a girl, who is an employee of a institute, also a troll, in some kinda situation, cancelled a seat I ordered. Said, I am kinda too late arriving at that place so she just let another person to fill in. Then I have to stuck in a smaller place and that made me feel sick.

I didn't say anything or argue with that bxxxh but couldn't help thinking she is such a bad liar. Because she kept another seat for her ''friend'' who was obviously late and I even didn't see that person when I was outta there. So what the fxxk is that? What is your problem?

The smaller place is just like a freaking crowded chicken farm and hot as hell. I stayed there maybe just half an hour and said I am outta here. I didn't tell a reason but in my mind I just wanna shout ''I don't want to stay here 'cause you suck''. Couldn't stand that shit anymore. Couldn't put up with that bxxxh anymore. I'm absolutely outta here today!

Freaking idiot! Freaking troll!

No comments: