Wednesday, January 30, 2008

New DC in Hand

[Casio EXILIM EX-Z1080 Gold]

It's been a long time I haven't purchased a gadget. This time I was gonna get a new DC for Lunar new year's family traveling. Did I ever tell you we are gonna visit kyushu (九州), the southernmost of Japan's four major islands? Surely can't miss HUIS TEN BOSCH (豪斯登堡) as well. Yay.

Before getting this tiny gadget, I did some homework by surfing the web. After reading a bunch of reviews among cameras from different manufacturrrs (of course the price is one of the considering point too). Then Casio EXILIM EX-Z1080 it is!

Accessible, decent price, strong functions with resolution 10.1 Megapixels, 2.6" Digital Interface TFT Color Wide LCD, and 3x Optical Zoom, 4x Digital Zoom (12x with both). Oh and fortunately it's made in Japan. NOT freaking made in China! That's satisfactory enough for so short notice since the Lunar new year is around the corner.

I'm soooooooooooooooooooo excited about the upcoming traveling. You could expect me to take LOTS of pics because I just got myself a 4GB SDHC memory card. Kyushu and HUIS TEN BOSCH, here we come! Excellent!!!

Casio Exilim: EX-Z1080 (Official Site of Casio)

Kyushu in Wiki
Kyushu Travel Guide
豪斯登堡 -HUIS TEN BOSCH-
Yahoo!@JAPAN 天気情報

No comments: