Tuesday, August 28, 2007

のだめカンタービレ Nodame Cantabile

I've watched JP drama のだめカンタービレNodame Cantabile, 交響情人夢)recently although it was released about 6 months ago. The TV version is well following comics stories, the most obvious difference is classical music available in TV. This drama introduces people how beautiful classical music is because not many people are listening to classical music nowaday. I believe this drama will pull more and more people into this fabulous area.

のだめカンタービレ is created by 二ノ宮知子 (Tomoko Ninomiya), and till today it's up to 18 volumes and still going on. This comics was first released by 講談社 in 2002. In fact, I've read comics version since almost 4 years ago. I know how to play violin and piano, and that's why I am always interested in classical music. So first time when I saw this comics, not a surprise I've been deeply in it, especially it's a funny and inspiring kind.

Unfortunately, drama(11 episodes) and animated(23 episodes) version only finished before 千秋真一 & 野田惠 left Japan (maybe the story of comics vol.10). If you wanna know what will happen to their music life and career in Europe, don't miss comics version! Because comics version actually is the best of all. Although no music in it, just remember your imagination is endless. More fun and more possibilities you can get, trust me... :)
[ pic:野田惠的屁屁體操歌 ]

2 comments:

Vinsology.blogspot.com said...

之前我就是在找Mozart的雙鋼琴奏鳴曲~
可是在馬尼拉一直找不到

H said...

I believe it's much easier to find classical music CD in Taiwan. Music shops like 大眾,玫瑰,Tower Records. Have you found it yet?