Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Got Hurt Again.


Got hurt again while playing Bball tonight. The injury is located at left forefinger and middle finger. Kind of sprained. The old injury of left palm is almost recovered though I still wore palm brace. Then this!

Cause of injury: fingers crashed on to some unknown opponent. Fingers overextension. Treatment: ice pack for 48 hours. After 48, hot pack. Don't have any ice now, so the replacement is cold coconut juice. It works anyway. After some cold compression, I'll just drink it. It hurts.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

stop playing basketball is the best way you won't get hurt again. But i think you never choose to stop.

H said...

Yeah, hard to stop playing Bball. It's the sport I love most and good at. Maybe I'm gonna play till I'm too old to play.

Cynthia said...

Be careful.

But it's really funny that how could you take this picture! Call the nurse stop binding up your hand and wait you to have this pucture taken.
It's interesting to imagine that scene.

H said...

to Cyn:

Honestly, this pic wasn't taken by me, and it's not my hand. Not like it's so serious that I need a bandage binding on my hand. It still hurts, though. But I feel much better today. Thanks for your concern. :)