Thursday, August 2, 2007

[Music] If You Are Not The One


US version.

It was about 4 years ago. First time I heard this song in some supermarket. Had no idea at all what it was. Just felt, wow, so great. It's hard to describe how I really feel in mind at the time. Then I started to search for it everywhere but totally in vain. One day, I accidentally heard it again. Luckily there's a friend around knowing its title - If You Are Not The One. The mystery solved perfectly! I bought this CD - Gotta Get Thru This by Daniel Bedingfield. This CD was not in my hand already, because I gave it to someone as a present. That's all. I love this song. It is an amazing song. Powerful and true. Sing it for your lover! Oh except the part: If you're not for me then why do I dream of you as my wife... you might wanna hold it if you don't really have that confidence. You know what I'm talking about, don't ya?

This song is full of my memories. Dedicated to a girl I've ever loved deeply.

FYI, this song is included in Maid in Manhattan OST as well, but I just couldn't find out which scene it was put.

UK version.


No comments: