Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Laughing Out Loud - Blades of Glory

Today is the first day of movie ''Blades of Glory'' showing in the Phils. Went to watch it at 11 am for the first show of the day. It's an extremely funny movie starring by Will Ferrell(as Chazz Michael Michaels) and Jon Heder(as Jimmy MacElroy). The story is about two rival Olympic ice skaters worked together as a first male pairs team in the history to fulfill their dreams and lives. Totally creative and hilarious. Made me laugh out loud a lot. Kick some ice!! I would say it's the funniest movie of the year untill now because I was having 93 minutes of great fun..

Classic Quotes of the movie, I really really love them!

Jimmy: So, Coach, I was thinking about the music for our routine.
Coach: Oh, really?
Chazz: We're gonna dance to one song, and one song only: "Lady Humps" by the Blackeyed Peas. "What you gonna do with all that junk, all that junk inside your trunk? I’m a get you, get you drunk, get you drunk off my lady humps, my humps, my humps, my lovely lady humps."
Jimmy: [disgusted] I'm not skating to anything with references to lady humps. I don't even know what that means.
Chazz: No one knows what it means, but it's provocative!!
Jimmy: No, it's not, it's gross!!
Chazz: It gets the people going!!

Official Site of Blades of Glory

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

台灣好像還沒上映耶~~~

沒見到蹤影的樣子...

H said...

I think you only can watch DVD of ''Blades of Glory'' in the near future. A GREAT PITY that Taiwan's theaters won't have it showing!