Sunday, October 28, 2007

Talk To My Hand

After some intensive workings on studying in one afternoon last week, I was so exhausted. I decided to get a cup of black coffee and chocolate from 7-11.

I walked toward 7-11 with my i-pod shuffle on. In the corner of the street, one young guy was standing there. When I passed him, he seemed to wanna ask me something with a piece of paper. ''Excuse m...'' I stopped him from talking with my one hand up without saying anything.

He had sensed my hand gesture seriously meant ''STOP TALKING, whatever freaking it is'' and shut up immediately. Then I was gone. I didn't even place a glance at this poor guy cuz I was going into near-coma status if I didn't get some rest and coffee real quick.

Dude, sorry for scaring the crap out of you. I felt awful. So.. just talk to my hand.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

有時回拒別人,當嚨啞人氏好像也是不錯的選擇喔!!多謝提供這個好方法....

H said...

Not like I wanna pretend blind or deaf. I am just too tired to response to any crap.

I am mean if I feel tired.

Anonymous said...

那個人一定有嚇到....

H said...

I guess so.

He even didn't finish his sentence and shut up already. :P

(請問的問字只說到一半他又吞回去)