Saturday, October 6, 2007

Keep Moving Foward - Meet The Robinsons

Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long.
We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious...
And curiosity keeps leading up down new paths.
Walt Disney

I watched ''Meet the Robinsons'' last Sunday. Wow, it's definitely the best animation of this year! It's about science, future world, love, family, and friendship. All in one. Absolutely fantastic!

It's creative and touching (The time machine part reminds me of Doraemon). I didn't expect it too much before watching cuz I thought it's just another Disney animation talking about future stuff. I was wrong. It totally rocks. Inventive and fun! The Robinsons' family is so great. They are not afraid that you fail. They even encourage you to fail! And you learn from the failure you made.

Keep moving forward. That's the way to succeed. I LOVE this anim!!!

Meet the Robinsons Official Site

Walt Disneys Pictures Official Site

1 comment:

Helena said...

這各我之前也有看過介紹,感覺很有趣