Tuesday, September 4, 2007

King For a Day

This is the most creative bday card I got this year. This was from a Texas Hold'em Poker website that I registered but never played on. Thanks for family and friends who sent me presents, bday card, and happy bday blessings.

One thing gotta mention, Nina skyped me from Hungary for Happy Bday at exact 12 am of the day. Not the first one saying that this year but was the one who did it at exactly the right time. (Frist one was Abby from China, at around 9 pm on previous day.) I really appreciated it.:)

Be the king of the day. Peace!

4 comments:

ashin626 said...

Come to Taichung
and u can get ur sweet bday present lo ~~

H said...

Yeah sure, sweet Ashin. Thank you in advance! I'll meet ya in Taichung on some near sunday.

Anonymous said...

What a nice friend i am !!Haha~~
If I stayed in Taiwan longer, I could even buy you a birthday cake and celebrate together.

Anyway~~We both should study harder this year.Good luck with your study and exams. ^^

H said...

Nina:

Yeah it sounds good. So how about next year's? Heheheheh...

I can't agree more that we both should study harder and harder. Good luck girl!