Thursday, September 20, 2007

Leaving For Bed


In the past of two nights, I've spent too much time surfing the internet for useless info and news. Okay, fooled around on the web for trash in a direct expression.

It means I did sleep late and I didn't have enough time to restore my power. That's why in the day time I've been feeling exhausted for two days. It really sucks. I decided that I have to force myself to leave the computer, and leave those stuffs behind. Then I could keep my computer intact (ever heard someone breaks his monitor when he doesn't have enough sleep?) and no need to pull the plug. (Dude, it ain't a ventilator...)

Good night guys. Sleep tight.

2 comments:

Vinsology.blogspot.com said...

能坐著就不要站著,能躺著就不要坐著!
人生及時行樂就好,不要太嚴肅

H said...

Seriously, you lost me....

Maybe you could apply this in navy? :D