Friday, June 29, 2007

[Travels] Sunset In Boracay


Boracay is a world famous island of the Philippines. It's a fantastic spot for tourists. It's my 2nd time being there within 4 months. Sounds crazy huh? But I always dreamed of being back when I was staying in Manila. My classmate Tussey even lived on Boracay for a whole year. The life of Boracay has no exact schedule, no rush on anything. All you have to do is relax. Forget your duty in the fast pace city. Slow yourself down. Just let your body and mind enjoy in this tropical paradise. If you've never been to Boracay. Well, just try it. It is a must go! Trust me on this.

(All 3 photos taken by Jeff on June 10th.2007)



3 comments:

candice said...

這位生先~你的拍照技術很professional吶~
真得很漂亮~~~
很像明信片...
我今天奔波了一天~
脖子都快斷了~
美美的照片有讓我精神好點!

by Candice

H said...

Thanks for the compliment, Ms Candiberry. Your praise just made my day too. ;) Good luck on your thesis!

Anonymous said...

now I among your readers