Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Shitty Night, Guilty Feelings.

Tonight was a mess.

I almost hurt a Chinese friend when I defensed his lay-up. I got a bad position while I wanted to give him a block but we had a collision in the air and he crashed heavily on the ground. OK, he was kinda pissed off at that time too, though I did my apologies.

I got hurt again of my left thenar muscle when I wanna get a loose ball back. The injury made my left hand swelling and tender. I'm even having difficulties doing the thumb & small finger opposition now. Let along holding heavy things.

We won 3 games without losing any tonight but the contents are not as good as we got before. The pressure of opponents' fastbreaks, no rebounds, having a hard time to make good plays and organize our team. I think I almost lost it. I gotta shout at some teammates. The shouting thing made me kinda uncomfortable. I don't like to be a bad guy kicking people's asses all of the way. But sometimes it's the only way to make them play like a team. Teamwork. Do it together.

Then right after the games, got a call from mom. She asked lots of questions that I didn't wanna answer at that point and I ran out my patience. I was not polite talking on the cell because I already got shitty moods from those events above. Got guilty and feel sorry about that.

So I need to vent now. It is what a blog for.

3 comments:

Cynthia said...

Dear Jeff...

It's not right to transfer your bad mood to another, especially to your most familiar one. Maybe you could give her a call and talk her sweetly. Isn't it a good idea?!
Go for it ^ ^

Cynthia

H said...

Yes Cyn, it's a quite good idea. Last night (Saturday) I did call back home and my mom happened to pick up. I explained some answers to her again clearly. And we just talked peacefully. :)

Cynthia said...

Happy for you~~

^ ^