Thursday, January 15, 2009

Can't Live Without MSN?

Several days ago, there were some Taiwanese bloggers were invited by MSN to talk about ''What your life would become without MSN?'' And they were talking about it like whining kids, ''Oh my life would become so different.'' ''Life would be no fun at all.'' ''Oh it is so convenient that I can't even live without MSN.''

YOU MSN GEEKs! Like you meant it. What the heck you can't live without MSN? Where the heck is your darn phone and e-mails? Why can't you just pick up Ur pretty cell phone/landline and dial it to make a easier and faster communication. I can understand if you just want to save some dimes but if you say without MSN, you do not know how to communicate properly or how to live on (maybe they got too much time to kill). I would like to say, YOU FREAKs.


I am being definitely sarcastic when I see this kind of dumb interview ''What your life would become without MSN''? No kidding. Don't you have better things to discuss about or better topics and decent interviewers to get news? Media is so going down in Taiwan.

No comments: