Sunday, August 3, 2008

A Wrong Decision Resulted In a Bad Consequence


Cynthia got my call last night and I was telling her some event and a person I felt mad about.

What she couldn't understand was why I was so angry about which she thought just more than nothing. Well, neither could I. The reason seemed so obvious that I was so pissed due to accumulating pressures and things around this person.

After cooling down and collecting my thoughts, I think what I am angry about was myself because I don't understand why I was irritated so easily at this person. It was just 40 mins or so and I just snapped. Out of experiences, I knew I would never get along well with this person but I still made a freaking bad decision that hung out with this person. Seriously, I've seen it coming, but I tried to persuade myself that it's unlikely to happen. Then very soon I proved myself wrong. I couldn't stand this shit. I couldn't stand my fun was totally ruined!

Maybe I should not be irritated so easily. But there is one thing I surely know - some people are just not meant to hang out with. If you happen to be in my situation unfortunately, my best advice is, get panic and bolt. Trust me on this and you'll thank me in the future.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey man, that bad? I know it is not so easy to irritate you... Let along only 40 mins... Damn, you must have met some piece of work...

So who the hell is he/she? What's the story?

H said...

Yeah, it's THAT BAD. It's a her. She really pissed me off. That's a long story.... I regretted hanging out with her... Especially this time...That was a freaking stupid idea hanging out with her again since I'd have known she has been giving people hard times.... I doubt I would ever hang out with this person again.... Hell No!

H said...

Yeah, it's THAT BAD. It's a her. She really pissed me off. That's a long story.... I regretted hanging out with her... Especially this time...That was a freaking stupid idea hanging out with her again since I'd have known she has been giving people hard times.... I doubt I would ever hang out with this person again.... Hell No!