Thursday, August 7, 2008

Life Without IM

Friends asked me, why didn't I see you on MSN? So I am just telling here. That's because you have pissed me off. Nah, I'm just playing with you. Actually, I don't get on it as often as before 'cause I think it takes too much time to make things go via IM.

However, friends still can reach me via phone calls and emails... If things are emergent, just call. Save time from typing a lot of words and prevent from one of us getting confused, like ''what the hell are you talking about?'' It happens a lot when people are in an impatient state. If not so hurry, just leave emails. I'll get back to you as soon as I can, if I use the web.

Do not leave me messages on MSN if I am not on because MSN lost messages. Very Often. Can't blame me on not replying your messages on MSN.

By the way, since yesterday my cell got half-dead. No ring tones, just vibrations even in outdoor mode (loud and annoying.) So I missed incoming calls these two days. I'll try to get it fixed soon.

Thus, I don't login MSN often unless it's necessary (or when I am totally wasting my time doing other things and I don't mind doing IM at the same time.) So maybe think yourself lucky when you see me on it. Life without IM, I admit that phone bills are somewhat increased, but I also eliminate some problems as well. Not that bad as people think.

No comments: