Thursday, August 21, 2008

Dark Power


Human being’s negative power is very strong, formidable, and dark. I believe it can affect people around seriously in some way especially when you are not aware of it. So when you get contacted with too much this, no matter depressed, negative-thinking people, you are kinda in trouble. And that’s why I don’t usually get involved in other’s shit.

Nevertheless, I’ve been having this kind of friends around lately. Oh, believe me, they are really fucked up. That’s why I can’t run away. ‘Cause I’m their friend who sort of knowing how to comfort them or lead them out, but it’s actually up to them to pull themselves out of misery. Sometimes they just need someone to talk to. Sometimes they may look depressed but some of them look normal just like you. But if they just wanna keep this negative power going and going and going, seriously, there’s not much I can do for them. I just can say, dude, you are on your own because I’ve really tried.

The worst thing is, you are affected (or I can say, INFECTED) under the radar. That’s the beginning of being screwed. So you are on your way to get outta this dip shit too. You become the one who need some help out there. Of course you may escape of this different situation sooner than your friends do but you just don’t expect this could happen to you.

Despite this trouble I may get into, I’d still like to help if those friends are worth it. It’s friends for, isn’t it? But the thing is, you gotta work it out mainly by yourself. No one can help you through this step by step by holding your hand.

Don’t make me kick your ass all of the way out of it.

No comments: