Monday, December 31, 2007

National Treasure - Book of Secrets / Happy New Year 2008 everyone!!!

Wow, ''National Treasure - Book of Secrets'' is good! I skipped the first one and just watched this. Yesterday Candiberry and I went to watch it. Last time we met was about 4 years ago. And last movie we watched was ''Lilo & Stitch''(also a Walt Disney stuff). That was 5 years ago. It's quite a long time that we haven't watched movies together. I had a good time.

It is an adventurous, high speed running, hilarious, and no killing/blood action movie (still got guns everywhere though). After all, it's a Walt Disney thing, it gotta adapt to audiences at all ages. Including Nicolas Cage, this movie got a bunch of great stars, like Ed Harris, Jon Voight, Helen Mirren. Oh I love them.

I was planning to find a place to have the New Year Countdown but because of some technical problem that I can't make it. So I'm gonna stay at home watching some movies through the midnight. Tomorrow will be a whole new beginning. :-)

Anyways, time to start my New Year Eve DVD adventures.


HAPPY NEW YEAR 2008 everyone!!!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha~~I want to see this movie as well~~~
I got some problems with my exams. Of course the main problem is that i didn't really study during the semester, and even don't focus too much on study in the exam period.
Doing the same stupid thing just the same as i did before.
I think the main problem i need to overcome it is my terrible attitude.
Got to go trying to study now. Happy new year. Wish you the best in 2008~~

Helena said...

happy new year
對不起,我手機掉到水裡就一直斷訊

H said...

To nina:

Yeah, HAPPY NEW YEAR to you too!

加油加油!一起加油~~ :D

H said...

To helena:

No problema...

How was everything going?

H said...

 ╭☆╮★╭☆╮ ╭☆╮★╭☆╮
☆       ★       ☆
        │
   ╭‧☆‧╮∣╭‧☆‧╮
  ☆      ★     ☆
         ∣
         │
 ☆       ∣      ☆
         │
         ☆
         ▉
        ▉█
        ▉█
       ████
       ▏2008 ▏
       ◥██◤
       ████
       ████
       ◥██◤
       ████
       ████
       ◥██◤
       ████
       ████
       ◥██◤
       ████
       ████
       ████
       ████
101新年煙火秀
     2008年平安喜樂