Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry X'mas Everyone!


There might be sometime I haven't mailed my friends and teachers X'mas cards to greet them for this great holiday.

Yesterday I got a greeting mail from Angelito Tan, a Chinese friend living in the Philippines. We used to play basketball together. I felt warm and thankful and I decided to let my friends and teachers to feel X'mas too. I sent X'mas e-cards to greet them Merry X'mas and advanced Happy New Year. Surprisingly, some friends replied mails back almost right away and some also sent e-cards to me. It made me feel real good in this X'mas Eve even though I didn't arrange any special activity to do. You guys are great.

Merry X'mas Everyone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

*  . '  +:..:+     '  *
.   *  ☆☆☆ * Merry '  .
  *  ' +: + .:+  Christmas
'    ' ☆☆☆☆☆   * '  
 * * +: :+@+: :+    '  *
* .  .☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ * ' * .
  .  +:..:+&+: :+: :+
 * . ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ * '   *
' .  +: :+♡+: :+§+:..:+
. * ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆  ' *
  .+:..:+♡+:..:+@+:..:+♡+:..:+
 .     . ▨   ' ' *

Helena said...

JEFF~
我還是會幫你祈禱一下考試通過低!
加油唷..
現在說聖誕快樂太遲了
祝你新年快樂
差幾天了
還有押謝謝你上次的幫忙唷