Sunday, November 4, 2007

I'm a Strong, Proud Bald Man

I'm a strong, proud bald man.

Dude, focus. I am not saying I have any sign to be getting bald.

Quote from Private Practice Episode 4. Dr. Sam Bennett (Taye Diggs), or "Doctor Feelgood" said this to a going-to-be-bald man on TV. It's so inspiring, according to Dr. Addison Forbes Montgomery (Kate Walsh), who used to be an OB/GYN attending of Grey's Anatomy. It means body-mind connection working and going well, I suppose. :)

This TV show is extremely funny and inspiring, really. I feel relaxed while watching this. Different styles, different ways to represent medical environments. Great show, I have to say! It's recently granted a full show by ABC. Meant, a complete season, hopefully many more. Just give it a try, you'll know what I'm saying (and feel appreciated). :D

Related blog entry: Shows Addicted

Dr. Addison Montgomery (Kate Walsh), I totally love her accent.
Core characters from Private Practice. Cool casts.

No comments: