Sunday, May 20, 2007

What is the problem??


[D.Wade's Gatorade Commercial of Good vs Bad.]

As you can see above.

Playing basketball is about decision makings.

Besides basic skills, you need a clear mind with it. 'Cause You make decisions in secs.

Recently, our team lost often than before. Sometimes, I am just so pissed off how we play but I can't tell what's exactly going wrong.

For example, some teammate played without thinking and shooting too many even he didn't have a good chance. I'm certainly pissed off by this sort of play. Low percentage field goal and you still shoot so many, are you kidding me or what? Where the hell of confidence did you get from, dude?

Some teammate can't do the decision making fast enough. Under the defense pressure, he could have made a bad call. Didn't pass the ball when he should or passed to the wrong players, or do the turnover himself.

When it happened, the situation made me speechless. Of course I could do more penetrations and difficult lay-ups which provide several points. Passed the ball as a Point Guard. Tried to play like DWade and withdrawed fouls to get free throws as more as I could get. But, without teamwork and keeping the whold team in the same page is a killing. Can't win if it's just a one-man or two-men team you know.

No comments: