Saturday, May 26, 2007

[Music] Keep Breathing

Her name is Ingrid Michaelson. The singer of ''Keep Breathing''

When I watched Cristina (of Grey's Anatomy*) hysterically crying for Burke's leaving and heard this song in the background, my heart broke as hers did. Just can't get this beautiful but sad song out of my mind.

Boy, "Keep Breathing" is so great ! I never heard one song, so simple, but so powerful. It hit into my heart deeply. It's like, it understood you. Understood you that you are living in a world that reality bites. All I can do is keep breathing. All we can do is keep breathing...


Try out Keep Breathing in here


*Ingrid's song "Keep Breathing" was featured on the May 17th season finale of Grey's Anatomy, "Didn't We Almost Have it All"



or visit Ingrid's official site
Keep Breathing

The storm is coming but I don't mind.
People are dying, I close my blinds.

All that i know is I'm breathing now.

I want to change the world...instead I sleep.
I want to believe in more than you and me.

But all that I know is I'm breathing.
All i can do is keep breathing.
All we can do is keep breathing now.

All that I know is I'm breathing.
All I can do is keep breathing.
All we can do is keep breathing now.

All we can do is keep breathing
All we can do is keep breathing
All we can do is keep breathing
All we can do is keep breathing.
All we can do is keep breathing now.

No comments: