Sunday, July 6, 2008

New Weapon - Adidas adiStar Cushion 6

Never feel like you're running on pavement again. The smooth neutral ride and generous cushioning of the adiStar Cushion 6 can make the hardest surface feel like a flat, wood-chip covered park trail.

I've looked forward to this for long time but this pair of shoes cost 120 dollars. It's kinda too expensive for me to get shoes on such high price. Then I saw it priced NT 1875. Can't miss this.

Here you go, my new weapon here. The cushions are just as comfortable as I think. They decrease the shocks coming from the ground, thus they protect my feet and knees at the max level. Even walking is an enjoyable exercise I must say. Adidas adiStar Cushion 6 is really good. I believe in Adidas' tech in sports stuff and indeed I can feel it.

Keep walking and it makes you healthy. Let's just get a go, guys.

No comments: