Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Dude, Stop hi5 Me

Since we are not at a basketball court, dude, stop hi5 me.

I set up my hi5 account about 3 years ago and I found it boring quite soon. I just put it aside and started a friendster (now also put aside with hi5) and now, facebook rocks. When I almost forgot the hi5 thing and then I got several hi5 invitations via emails recently. I may add some of them but the truth is, it's kind of annoying. It's somewhat ridiculous that hi5 has become popular in Taiwan lately because for me, it's a outmoded stuff. Especially when people don't put their info or photos up, they just add other friends on their mail list. What's good about that? I don't see any fun of that and I am tired of these inviting shit.

If you guys wanna meet on the web, please get rid of the OLD thing and just use facebook which has more fun features. Just stop hi5 me.

Website of Facecook

No comments: